Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Getting ready for the Old Bus Depot Markets

Procrastination is just part of my make up, in fact I'm pretty envious of anyone who isn't a procrastinator - I often think people who craft procrastinate more than others. Most of us have huge ideas in our heads that simply never come to fruition, but really half the fun is dreaming it up.

Anyway.... I had this great idea some time last year. I'd make these 'try dyeing' kits and go to the Canberra Woolly Day and to the Bendigo Wool and Sheep show and see if anyone would like them.

Excellent. I started collecting the things I needed and of course, dreaming of all the things I needed to do and wanted to do.

The Canberra Markets are in May. Plenty of time... that is until March rolls around and you realise at you're going overseas for the first week and a half of May.

Hmmmm.... I managed to have a little 'get on with it' moment in January and actually rang asking about a stall at the market. I needed to send photos of my product and presentation.
I hadn't factored that in. I had ideas, just didn't have everything ready to be presented at that point.

Being the good procrastinator that I am I set off with good intentions about getting it all done and then of course, left it until March.

So here are some of the photos I sent. (Not all of them as I took blocking wires as well)



In case you're wondering... they're T-pins

Stitch markers






No comments: