Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Granma Biscuits

Granma makes biscuits. Well not as much as she used to, but my kids still race straight to the cupboard where the biscuits should be when they get to her house. They bypass the containers filled with commercial biscuits and dig around until they find Granma's secret stash (she has to hide them from Grandad).

So the other day I happened to be parked right opposite the ingredients I would need to make the '10 minute biscuits' (so named by me because they're 10 minutes to make, 10 minutes to cook and 10 minutes to finish off an entire plateful) so I grabbed them (they were on special which also helped) and tried to make them when She-who-loves-to-help wasn't watching. It didn't work and the almonds on top are expertly placed by her loving (and completely clean as I made her wash them twice, hands.)

The biscuits lasted about 3 days and now I need to make more.

No comments: